31 Ocak 2018 Çarşamba

JR Austria Tweeted: I don’t fix problems, I fix my thinking then problems fix themselves.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
JR Austria
@jayareaustria
I don't fix problems, I fix my thinking then problems fix themselves.
avatar
NFL on ESPN
@ESPNNFL
Redskins safety D.J. Swearinger is not happy with his team for away trading Kyle Fuller.
avatar
Mike Greenberg
@Espngreeny
Put the man in the Hall of Fame.
avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt was surprised Alex Smith was traded to the Redskins, but has full confidence in Patrick Mahomes.
avatar
Call Me Cutty
@DatBoiGZ
Plodding along on your job is not a viable strategy for climbi... More for Scorpio bit.ly/xlOqWT
avatar
FreezyRadioATL
@FREEZYRADIO
Keep your heart..
Play your part.. @ Atlanta, Georgia instagram.com/p/BencafXhfaP/
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder