27 Kasım 2018 Salı

Marcus Tweeted: He def said 200K lol not 20 sir, 20 is disrespectful...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Marcus
@MrNiKeS716
He def said 200K lol not 20 sir, 20 is disrespectful lol twitter.com/bradleygelber/…
avatar
Colin Cowherd
@ColinCowherd
Watching this game reminds me of one thing...Andrew Luck is the best player in the AFC South
avatar
Marcus
@MrNiKeS716
My uncle billy, the guy that put me onto all these comedy. Owe in the town. Love is love my guy 💪🏽
avatar
Not Bill Walton
@NotBillWalton
Hey Twitter, guess what? You can find the Dwight Howard situation to be hilarious AND problematic. I think its crazy that Dwight threatened a former lover. I also think its funny to find out Dwight is playing for yet ANOTHER team. I'm human, I can have both thoughts! It's OKAY.
avatar
30 for 30
@30for30
Come join us and some special guests on 12/3 for a panel discussion on our podcast "The Loophole" in NYC.

Get your tickets NOW!
eventbrite.com/e/30-for-30-po… @eventbrite
avatar
Jordan
@Jumpman23
Couldn't get closer to '95 if you tried.

The #AirJordan XI 'Concord' returns on 12.8. #TheGrail
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder