5 Kasım 2018 Pazartesi

Marcus Tweeted: I will love you for life.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Marcus
@MrNiKeS716
I will love you for life.
avatar
Marcus
@MrNiKeS716
Gotta look at the tape twitter.com/wgr550/status/…
avatar
Puffie's lil brother
@jackthejoekr
I look fantastic in photos and otherworldly in person. I mean I look like I'm from other world's. Alien. twitter.com/honestyredacte…
avatar
Allen Strk
@Allen_Strk
Out of all the games I've covered, I have never seen this many Falcon fans in my life. Seeing jerseys everywhere. A couple of flags are being waved. Fans are hyped for this one. Great to see. #ATLvsWAS
avatar
M1A1 Stacey Abrams (@DelitaThis fan account)
@B17Fortres
Probably the fake ones too because we were really good that year twitter.com/MagicFalcon/st…
avatar
Marcus
@MrNiKeS716
Yeah time to turn this game off.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder